AppStories Episode 180 — Mac Catalyst Revisited: Apple’s Mac App Strategy Emerges
This week Federico and John revisit Mac Catalyst, the technology used to bring iPad apps to the Mac, to discuss what’s changed since WWDC 2019, debate where Mac Catalyst fits in Apple’s overall app strategy, and share some of their favorite Mac Catalyst apps.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Hover – Make a name for yourself. Get 10% off any domain name.
- Pingdom – Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code APPSTORIES to get 30% off. Offer expires on January 31, 2021, and can be used only once.
Links and Show Notes
- Mac Catalyst 2.0: Doubling Down on the Alignment of the Mac and iPad
- Catalyst Can Rescue the Mac and Grow the iPad
- AppStories 134: Mac Catalyst and the First Wave of Apps Built with It
- AppStories 117: Catalyst to the Rescue
- Mac Power Users #513: Catalyst Apps on the Mac with John Voorhees