This week, Federico and John discuss Mac Catalyst, the technology for bringing iPad apps to the Mac, and round up some of their favorite Mac Catalyst apps that have been released so far.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Kolide – User focused security for teams that Slack. Try it free for 30 days.
- Direct Mail – Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
- UpHabit – The app that makes connecting with people you care about part of your routine. Try it for free or take advantage of 60% off for new subscribers.
Links and Show Notes
- macOS Catalina: The MacStories Review
- Exclusive eBook version for Club MacStories members
- Other Catalina reviews:
- macOS Catalina review: New era ahead, proceed with caution by Jason Snell
- Review: macOS Catalina Cuts Ties With the Past While Ushering in the Future by Stephen Hackett
- The relationship between Catalyst and SwiftUI and additional Catalyst background
- Mac Catalyst Limitations and Bugs
- Mac Catalyst Apps Discussed