AppStories Episode 367 — Apple Vision Pro Preparations, Questions, and Apps
This week, Federico and John kick Apple Vision Pro preparations into high gear, sharing the questions they still have about the device and discussing the apps developers are working on.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Notion – Do your most efficient work with Notion AI. Try it free today.
- Nom Nom – Healthy, fresh food for dogs formulated by top Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists. Prepped in our kitchens with free delivery to your door. Get 50% off.
Links and Show Notes
Magic Rays of Light Joins MacStories
- Magic Rays of Light Joins MacStories
- We Are Bringing Magic Rays of Light, Our Podcast about Apple TV, to MacStories
- Our Apple Vision Pro coverage last week:
- Apple Details Vision Pro’s Launch Day Entertainment Options
- New Apple Vision Pro Hands-On Accounts From Engadget and The Verge
- A Survey of Popular Apps Currently Compatible With Apple Vision Pro
- Every Apple Vision Pro Accessory Option
- Apple Releases a Guided Tour of Vision Pro and Shares a Making Of Video
- Apps We’re Looking Forward to Trying:
Follow us on Mastodon
Follow us on Threads
Follow us on Instagram
MacStories launched its first podcast in 2017 with AppStories. Since then, the lineup has expanded to include a family of weekly shows that also includes MacStories Unwind and Magic Rays of Light that collectively, cover a broad range of the modern media world from Apple’s streaming service and videogames to apps for a growing audience that appreciates our thoughtful, in-depth approach to media.