AppStories Episode 354 — Apple Vision Pro and Apps
This week, Federico and John spend time with the visionOS simulator and consider the design of the Apple Vision Pro system apps and what to expect from third-party developers.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Zocdoc – Find the right doctor, right now with Zocdoc. Sign up for free.
- CleanMyMac X – Your Mac. As good as new. Get 5% off today.
- Notion – Do your most efficient work with Notion AI. Try it free today.
Links and Show Notes
- Expanding the MacStories Team
- Paid AppStories+ Apple Podcasts subscriptions have been discontinued
- You can subscribe to AppStories+ directly or as part of a Club MacStories Premier membership instead.
Apple Vision Pro Apps
- A selection of stories from MacStories past Apple Vision Pro coverage:
- Apple Vision Pro: A Watershed Moment for Personal Computing
- AppStories, Episode 335 – Federico’s Experience with Apple Vision Pro
- Apple Announces visionOS App Evaluation Process, Labs, and Developer Kits
- Unity Launches PolySpatial Beta Program for visionOS Developers
- David Smith on Adapting Widgetsmith’s Weather Features to visionOS
- Developers’ Early Experiments with visionOS
- Apple Releases visionOS SDK and Developer Tools