Episode 316 — February 12, 2023
Artificial Intelligence and Apps (Part 1)
AppStories Episode 316 — Artificial Intelligence and Apps (Part 1)
This week, Federico and John begin a new series on the impact of artificial intelligence on apps and the world around us. This week’s episode sets the stage with a look at chatbots, image generation tools, and issues and opportunities they raise.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Sofa – Be more intentional with your downtime.
- Daylite – Not just another CRM, the small business app that grow your business and Mac users love!
- Squarespace – Make your next move. Enter offer code APPSTORIES at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase.
Links and Show Notes
- ChatGPT Is a Blurry JPEG of the Web | The New Yorker
- 7 problems facing Bing, Bard, and the future of AI search
- This is how Microsoft will compensate websites Bing and ChatGPT steals information from
- CNET pauses publishing AI-written stories after disclosure controversy
- ChatGPT jailbreak forces it to break its own rules
- Getty Images is suing the creators of AI art tool Stable Diffusion for scraping its content
- Replace Grammarly Premium with OpenAI ChatGPT
- CNET’s AI Journalist Appears to Have Committed Extensive Plagiarism
- Elon’s Crumbling Empire + Generative A.I. Goes to Court
- How ChatGPT Will Destabilize White-Collar Work