AppStories Episode 272 — Gaming on Apple Platforms
This week, Federico and John revisit the state of gaming on Apple’s platforms considering hardware, OS support, services, and the games themselves.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Sourcegraph – Universal Code Search. Move fast, even in big codebases. Try it now.
- Instabug – Empower mobile teams to monitor, prioritize, and debug performance and stability issues and ship better mobile apps.
Links and Show Notes
Gaming on Apple Platforms
- MacStories Controller Coverage
- Apple Controller Rumors
- Streaming Games on Apple Platforms
- App and Game Preservation
- App and Game Preservation Coverage on MacStories
- Games John Is Currently Playing on iOS