AppStories Episode 269 — Automation April: Interviews with the Developers Behind Pushcut and Working Copy
This week, Federico and John interview Rodrigo and Victor Araújo, about the many-layered ways that Pushcut extends the utility of Shortcuts and Anders Borum, the creator of the iOS and iPadOS Git client Working Copy, about the app’s use of Shortcuts.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Kolide – Endpoint security powered by people. Try Kolide for 14 days free; no credit card required
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple
- Drafts – Where Text Starts. Try it free now.
- Sourcegraph – Universal Code Search. Move fast, even in big codebases. Try it now.
Links and Show Notes
- An interview with Rodrigo Araújo and Victor Araújo
- An interview with Anders Borum creator of