This week, Federico and John jump back into their pre-WWDC wishlist series with a look at iPadOS and the sorts of OS improvements that are needed for apps to take advantage of the iPad Pro’s new M1 chip.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Appfigures – Analytics, Intelligence, and App Store Optimization Tools. Use the code ‘AppStories3030’ at checkout for a 30% discount for the next 3 months.
- Inoreader – Take Back Control of Your News Feed. Use the code ‘MACSTRY2’ for 20% off your first year of Inoreader Pro.
- Pingdom – Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code ‘APPSTORIES’ to get 30% off. Offer expires on January 31, 2022, and can be used only once.
Links and Show Notes
- iOS and iPadOS 14: The MacStories Review
- Modular Computer: iPad Pro as a Tablet, Laptop, and Desktop Workstation
- AppStories, Episode 218 – Our iOS 15 Wishes