Episode 22 — September 11, 2017
Apps with a Human Touch
AppStories Episode 22 — Apps with a Human Touch
Federico and John discuss what’s left now that Federico is finished writing the text of his iOS 11 review, preview some of the upcoming coverage on MacStories and the upcoming second anniversary of Club MacStories, and consider the importance of little human touches that make apps by indie developers a delight to use.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Omni - Celebrating 25 years of human-centered productivity!
- Twist - Our mission is to make team communication calmer, more organized, and more productive.
Links and Show Notes
- Interview: Running an App Development Studio with Dermot Daly
- A Conversation With Loren Brichter
- Interview: Hidden Folks with Adriaan de Jongh
- Hidden Folks
- Interview: The Making of the CARROT Apps with Brian Mueller
- CARROT Weather
- Artificial Superintelligence
- Sneak peek at PCalc’s new alternative icon
- I Need NOS!