Music Part 1: How We Listen
AppStories Episode 212 — Music Part 1: How We Listen
This week, Federico and John talk about Apple Arcade’s big expansion and the iOS component of John’s retro gaming project before beginning a new mini-series focused on music. For the first installment, Federico and John focus on hardware and services, covering their current setups, how they listen to music, and the services they use.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Backblaze – Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely in the cloud. Start a free 15-day trial with Backblaze today
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Privacy – Smarter payments. Get $5 to spend on your first purchase.
Links and Show Notes
- Federico on Apple Arcade’s Big Update
- Apple Arcade Expands More Originals and iOS Classics
- Timeless Classics and App Store Greats
- Tenth anniversary of the App Store series on MacStories
- Current Setups
- Harmon Kardon Soundsticks 4 speakers for the Mac
- HomePods and HomePods Mini
- AirPods Pro and AirPods Max
- Powerbeats Pro
- Libratone Zipp
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Spot
- Keeping an eye on the Sonos Roam
- AirPods Max
- Sony WF1000-XM3
- Federico’s Offline Listening