AppStories Episode 21 — Breaking Up iTunes Is Hard to Do
Federico and John consider ways to break up iTunes into multiple apps that are designed to accommodate how media consumption has changed, but also account for legacy devices and uses.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Screens - Connect to your desktop from anywhere in the world.
- Use coupon code APPSTORIES at checkout for 25% off Screens for macOS.
- Mutable - Specializing in iOS development from idea to App Store.
Links and Show Notes
The History of iTunes
- The True Story of Audion
- SoundJam MP
- The True Story of SoundJam
- From SoundJam to 25 Billion Songs Sold: An iTunes Timeline on Its Tenth Anniversary
- The History of iTunes and Its Versions