This week Federico and John explain their emerging strategies for using widgets in the Today view, mixed with apps on their Home screens, and on dedicated widget-only Home screens.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Muse – Turn your iPad into a tool for thought.
- Pingdom – Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code APPSTORIES to get 30% off. Offer expires on January 31, 2021, and can be used only once.
Links and Show Notes
- Widgets and the App Library: A First Look at Bringing Personality and Customization to Your Home Screens
- AppStories Episode 170 – WWDC 2020: Widgets Come to the iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- iOS and iPadOS 14: The MacStories Overview