In today’s special daily WWDC 2020 episode, Federico and John look at widgets, the dynamic, but not interactive, extensions available in iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps that provide new ways to deliver quick, glanceable updates to users.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Spark – Love your email again with the best email client for professionals and their teams.
Links and Show Notes
The Latest MacStories’ WWDC Coverage:
- Apple Highlights The Music of WWDC, Including Federico Viticci’s MusicBot
- The Mac’s Transition to Apple Silicon
- Apple Audio: AirPods Receive Automatic Switching, Spatial Audio on AirPods Pro, and HomePod Integrates with Third-Party Music Services
- tvOS 14: The MacStories Overview
- Craig Federighi on Apple’s New Privacy Initiatives