Pick 2: Ulysses and FullContact
AppStories Episode 14 — Pick 2: Ulysses and FullContact
Federico and John pick two apps and discuss how and why they use them for their work. For the first installment of Pick 2, Federico covers Ulysses and how he’s used it over the past year and for the iOS 11 review he is currently writing and John explains how he uses FullContact to keep in touch with developers and sponsors of MacStories and AppStories.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Audible - Audible books inspire and entertain anywhere, anytime.
- Hello Weather - The exceptionally useful, no-nonsense weather app.
Links and Show Notes
- Mac App Store
- Review: Ulysses 2.5 for iPad and, now, iPhone
- Nitti Typeface
- Installing fonts on the iOS 11 beta with FondFont
- Extracting fonts and other files from package files on macOS with Pacifist
- San Francisco font
- Workflow’s New File and Ulysses Actions
- More Ulysses workflows are available on Club MacStories
- Other text editors Federico and John have used:
- Apple Posts ‘Best of 2012 Lists’
- FullContact website
- FullContact for iOS
- FullContact for macOS
- FullContact Subscriptions
- FullContact Zapier recipes
Follow us on Twitter