AppStories Episode 294 — macOS Ventura with Jason Snell
This week, John is joined by special guest Jason Snell to talk about macOS Ventura, including iCloud Shared Photo Library, Stage Manager, Shortcuts, and System Settings.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Kolide – Kolide can help you nail third party audits and internal compliance goals with endpoint security for your entire fleet. Learn more here.
- Sourcegraph – Universal Code Search. Move fast, even in big codebases. Try it now.
Links and Show Notes
Special guest, Jason Snell
- macOS Ventura: The MacStories Preview
- [# iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS Ventura Public Beta Previews](https://appstories.net/episodes/286)
iCloud Shared Photos Library
- Jason’s Photos book
Stage Manager on the Mac
Shortcuts for Mac
What Happened to System Settings?
- One of macOS Ventura’s key new features already needs a massive overhaul
- [Ways to make macOS Ventura System Settings better](https://sixcolors.com/post/2022/08/ways-to-make-macos-ventura-system-settings-better/