Federico and John look at apps that have been designed for the iPhone X and consider what makes certain apps ‘sticky.’
This episode is sponsored by:
- iStat Menus – Providing Mac users with a wealth of information in a compact, cleanly-designed interface.
- Use the coupon code ‘APPSTORIES’ for 30% off iStat Menus 6 or an iStat Menus Family Pack.
- Jamf Now – Manage and protect your Apple devices in minutes.
- Create your free account today at jamf.com/appstories.
Links and Show Notes
Designed for the iPhone X
- Lire RSS reader
- Weather Atlas
- AR MeasureKit
- Glasses by Warby Parker
What Makes an App Sticky?
- Investment in Setup and Customization
- Exclusive or Best-in-Class Features
- Sharing and Collaboration Features
- Sunk Costs – Subscription-based apps and services
- Going Where Your Friends and Family Are