This week, Federico and John walk through all the changes coming to Shortcuts this fall, including changes to the Shortcuts editor and the new actions you’ll find in Shortcuts on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Swell – A new voice-based social platform. Try it now.
- Privacy – Smarter payments. Get $5 to spend on your first purchase.
Links and Show Notes
Previous MacStories Coverage of Shortcuts Changes Coming in iOS and iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey
- Shortcuts for Mac: The Future Is Now
- iOS and iPadOS 15: The MacStories Overview
- macOS Monterey: The MacStories Overview
- AppStories, Episode 223 – WWDC 2021: Shortcuts for the Mac, iPad Keyboard Navigation, and Developer Tools
- AppStories, Episode 224 – WWDC 2021: Shortcuts’ Folder and File Actions, Quick Note, and Safari