This week, Federico and John take an in-depth look at everything coming later this week with iOS and iPadOS 14.5, which will be the subject of a comprehensive review by Federico on MacStories.
This episode is sponsored by:
- AirBuddy – Experience AirPods on your Mac like never before.
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Linode – Cloud Hosting & Linux Servers. Get a $100 in free credit.
Links and Show Notes
- Later this week on MacStories, Federico will publish his comprehensive review of iOS and iPadOS 14.5.
- Related Stories:
- Apple Releases Betas with Face ID Plus Apple Watch iPhone Unlocking, App Tracking Transparency, and Other New Features
- Apple Clarifies Ability to ‘Set Default’ Audio Apps in iOS 14.5
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 Betas Let Users Pick The Default Streaming Music Service Used by Siri
- Emojipedia Previews the Emoji Included in the Second Beta of iOS and iPadOS 14.5
- Maps Adds Accident, Hazard, and Speed Check Reporting Using the iPhone, CarPlay, and Siri to the iOS 14.5 Beta
- About recalibration of battery health reporting in iOS 14.5