This week, Federico and John scrutinize Apple’s home strategy from its discontinued Airport routers and HomePod to the Apple TV, HomePod mini, HomeKit routers, the Home app, and more, plus ongoing browser and calendar experiments, and the hunt for an elusive keyboard continues.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Pillow – Sleeping better, made simple.
- Privacy – Smarter payments. Get $5 to spend on your first purchase.
- Technology Untangled: – Join Michael Bird as he untangles innovation through a series of interviews, stories, and analyses with some of the industry’s brightest brains.
Links and Show Notes
- Federico switches his default browser
- John switches calendar apps
Apple at Home
- Linksys Velop HomeKit Router
- Managing the Internet Access of HomeKit Devices with the Linksys Velop Mesh WiFi Router System
- The Talk Show – Episode 310, Russian Nesting Doll Code
- Home+ 5