Federico and John discuss setting up a new iOS device, whether they do a clean install with new iOS releases, the first apps they install, and tips and tricks to make the process easier.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Streaks – The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
- Where To? – Find the best places around you – wherever you are.
Links and Show Notes
- Working Copy
- AgileBits Launches 1Password for Families
- Doing the two-step: Switching to Apple’s two-factor authentication
- Apple Details Two-Factor Authentication in iOS 9 and El Capitan
- iOS 8 Family Sharing Explained: Share Purchases Between Family Members & Much More
- Dropbox, Twitter iOS Apps Gain Option to Clear Cache
- Health Importer Makes It Easy to Move Health Data Between iPhones