This week, Federico and John dig into the details of Apple’s new App Review Guidelines, which address game streaming services, advertising, ‘reader apps,’ and more.
This episode is sponsored by:
- MacStadium – Private clouds and dedicated Macs for developers and teams doing iOS and Mac app development. Start a Mac mini subscription and get two months for the price of one.
- Hover – Make a name for yourself. Get 10% off any domain name.
- Tower – The most powerful Git client for Mac and Windows. Get 30% off with code APPSTORIES.
Links and Show Notes
- Apple Updates Multiple App Review Guidelines Addressing Game Streaming Services, In-App Purchases, Advertising, and More
- Fortnite Developer Epic Games Sues Apple Alleging Anti-Competitive App Store and Payment Processing Behavior
- Game On: A Decade of iOS Gaming