This week, Federico and John kick off MacStories’ celebration of the 10th anniversary of the iPad’s launch with an episode that reflects on the device’s history, its place in Apple’s product lineup, and the iPad as a modular computing device.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Concepts – Where Ideas Take Shape
- Direct Mail – Create and send great-looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
Links and Show Notes
- The iPad at 10: A New Product Category Defined by Apps
- The iPad at 10: Emerging from the Shadow of the iPhone
- Coming soon on MacStories.net
- Federico’s past iPad stories