This week, Federico and John look back at the introduction of the iPad ten years ago, the apps announced onstage, and how the iPad’s app story has changed over the past decade.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Linode – Cloud Hosting and Linux Servers. Get a $20 credit.
- Health IQ – Insurance for the Health Conscious. Save up to 41%. Take the quiz now to see if you qualify.
Links and Show Notes
- Introducing MacStories Shortcuts Icons Color Edition, Featuring 350 Multi-Color Icons
- My Must-Have Apps, 2019 Edition
- Apple iPad Event — January 27, 2010
- The iPad at 10: A New Product Category Defined by Apps (link going live later on January 27th)
- Rewatching the Original iPad Keynote with commentary by Stephen Hackett of 512pixels.net