This week, Federico and John discuss the sort of sophisticated web apps that can be used with Safari on iPadOS 13 and share a bunch of tips and tricks based on Apple’s latest updates to Safari.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Health IQ – Insurance for the Health Conscious. Save up to 41%. Take the quiz now to see if you qualify.
- Direct Mail – Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
Links and Show Notes
- John on Clockwise, Episode #327: Chiming in the New Year
- MacStories Shortcuts Archive
- Safari section of iOS and iPadOS 13: The MacStories Review
- Desktop-Class Safari for iPad: A Hands-On Look at the Difference the iPadOS Update Makes to Apple’s Browser