This week, Federico and John cover the all-new MacStories Shortcuts Icons, a set of 300 custom icons for shortcuts that you can add to your Home screen and then revisit Apple Arcade in the wake of its public launch discussing some of their favorite games so far.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Pingdom – Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code APPSTORIES to get 30% off.
- Zapier – The easiest way to automate your work. Start your 14-day free trial today.
- Direct Mail – Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
Links and Show Notes
- MacStories Shortcuts Icons: 300 Custom Home Screen Icons for Your Shortcuts
- Arcade Launches for Some iOS Beta Testers
- Apple Highlights Arcade Titles in New Video
- Apple Unveils Apple Arcade Game Subscription Details
- Apple Arcade: Our Overview of Apple’s New Gaming Subscription Service
- Apple Hits Restart on Game Controller Support
- Viozon iPad Stand
- Games We’ve Played:
- On Deck: