This week, Federico and John consider the state of Apple’s built-in apps and whether it’s getting harder for third-party developers to compete with them.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Textastic – The code editor for your iPad and iPhone.
- Pingdom – Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code APPSTORIES to get 30% off.
Links and Show Notes
- Erasing Complexity: The Comfort of Apple’s Ecosystem
- Apps that Compete with Apple's apps
- Apple Dominates App Store Search Results, Thwarting Competitors