Federico and John consider the effect on third-party apps of PDFKit, the system Markup extension, changes to Notes, and password AutoFill for apps.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Zapier – Connect your apps and automate your workflows.
- Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
- What to be part of the Clear 2 beta in August? Sign up here.
Links and Show Notes
PDFKit is Coming to iOS
- Introducing PDFKit on iOS (WWDC Session 241)
- PDF Viewer (App)
- PDF Expert (App)
- More macOS Preview PDF Trouble
- PDF Problems Continue in 10.12.4, but Primarily Affect Developers
The New Markup Extension and Screenshots
- iOS 11 Preview
- Annotable (App)
- Annotable Is the Most Versatile Image Annotation Tool for iOS Yet
- Annotable 2.0 Adds Deep Customization Features
- A Screenshot Is Worth a Thousand Words