Apple announced a redesigned App Store for iOS 11 at WWDC. Federico and John take a look at the upcoming changes, the challenges Apple will face producing original content about apps, and consider what it will mean for users and developers.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Zapier – Connect your apps and automate your workflows.
- WaterMinder – Track your daily water intake.
Links and Show Notes
- The 10.5” iPad Pro: Future Proof (MacStories)
- The All-New App Store (Apple Developer Site)
- Discovery on the All-New App Store (Apple Developer Site)
- Making the Most of Your Product Page on the All-New App Store (Apple Developer Site)
- The iOS 11 App Store Redesign Story (Manton.org)
- Information Density and the New App Store Design (Joecieplinski.com)
Follow us on Twitter