There are major changes to Shortcuts in iOS and iPadOS 13 and coming on September 24th with iOS and iPadOS 13.1. Federico and John explore what the changes mean to third-party apps, who’s using them, and what it means to users.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Things is a best-in-class to-do app for iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Linode – High-performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs. Get a $20 credit.
- Moo – Custom business printing and design. Save up to 35% until September 25.
Links and Show Notes
- Relay FM is raising money to help fight childhood cancer
- Please help us by joining them to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital with a donation
- Shortcuts and Third-Party Apps: